Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Star Plus Serial Wiki, Star-Cast, Timings, Story, Karan Patel, Divyanka Tripathi, Anita Hassanandani on TellySerialUpdates.com
The most exciting and tangy flavored show of the Star Plus which is known by the name of Yeh Hai Mohabbatein. In short, this is called as YHM in which Divyanka Tripathi (Vivek Dahiya’s wife), Karan Patel, and Anita Hassanandani are doing lead roles in the show. The story is revolving around the Karan Patel who is playing a character of Raman Bhalla, Divyanka Tripathi who is playing a role of Ishita Bhalla, and Anita Hassanandani who is playing a role of Shagun Arora. Let see what will be the story.
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein is an Indian daily soap show of a Star Plus channel and it may first aired on December 3, 2013 from Monday to Sunday in the evening at 07:30 pm. This show is produced by the most prominent producer of an Indian Television Industry who is known by the name Ekta Kapoor of Balaji Telefilms. The story of this set is partially based on Manju Kapur’s novel ‘Custody’ which is Set in Delhi, the show shows the eternal love story of Dr. Ishita Iyer, who belongs to Tamil family and Raman kumar Bhalla, who is a Punjabi.
Ishita is sterile by her nature and gets attached emotionally to Raman’s daughter, Ruhi. Actually, Ruhi is very small that time and she lives with her divorced father Raman Bhalla. She is a daughter of Raman’s ex-wife, Shagun who get started lives with her boyfriend Ashok Khanna with her son Aditya.
Click here for Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Written Update
Even Raman fights a lot to get his son back but Shagun keeps him with herself. Ruhi brings some circumstances, due to which Raman and Ishita marry each other.The show has got a very good response and has also received high ratings at TRP chart. If we talk about the awards of this show then it won 49 awards. Check some popular Hindi TV Serials here.
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Wiki, Star-Cast, Timings:
- Divyanka Tripathi played a role of Dr. Ishita Raman Kumar Bhalla
- Karan Patel played a role of Raman Kumar Omprakash Bhalla Main Male Lead
- Anita Hassanandani played a role of Shagun (Raman’s ex-wife) (Mani’s present wife) (Ashok’s ex-girlfriend)
- Aditi Bhatia played a role of Ruhi Raman Kumar Bhalla: Raman-Shagun’s daughter
- Ruhanika Dhawan played a role of Pihu Raman Kumar Bhalla / Former Ruhi
- Abhishek Verma played a role of Aditya Raman Kumar Bhalla(Adi)
- Krishna Mukherjee played a role of Aaliya Bhaskaran (Aditya’s girlfriend)
- Vivek Dahiya played a role of A.C.P Abhishek Singh
- Raj Singh Arora played a role of Mihir Arora
- Avantika Hundal played a role of Mihika Romesh Bhalla
- Aly Goni played a role of Romesh Omprakash Bhalla(Romi)
- Sumeet Sachdev played a role of Abhimanyu Raghav(Mani)
- Sangram Singh played a role of Ashok Khanna
- Pavitra Punia played a role of Advocate Nidhi Chhabra
- Pankaj Bhatia played a role of Bala Chandran
- Shruti Bapna played a role of Vandita Bala Chandran
- Mihir Arora played a role of Shravan Bala Chandran
- Shireen Mirza played a role of Simran Omprakash Bhalla(Simmi)
- Kavya Ramnani played a role of Ananya Parmeet Khuranna
- Kaushal Kapoor played a role of Omprakash Bhalla
- Shahnaz Rizwan played a role of Santoshi Omprakash Bhalla(Toshi)
- Abhay Bhargava played a role of Vishwanathan Iyer
- Neena Kulkarni played a role of Madhavi Vishwanathan Iyer
- Swati Kapoor played a role of Sachi
- as Shaila Chibber-Romi-Raman-Simran-Rinky’s aunt, Omprakash’s sister
- Kiran Bhargava played a role of Abhimanyu Raghav(Mani)’s mother
Special appearances in YHM:
- Shraddha Kapoor and Sidharth Malhotra were promoting their film Ek Villain (2014)
- Deepika Padukone and Arjun Kapoor for promoting their film Finding Fanny (2014)
- Vidya Balan as Vasudha for promoting her film Hamari Adhuri Kahani (2015)
- Salman Khan for promoting his film Bajrangi Bhaijaan (2015)
- Tushar Kapoor and Aftab Shivdasani for promoting their film Kyaa Kool Hain Hum 3 (2016)
- Emraan Hashmi were coming to promote his film Azhar (2016).
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Timings: 7:30 pm from Monday to Sunday